The Finance Committee oversees the annual budget and advises the Pastor and Parish Council on the parish’s financial status on a quarterly basis in relation to the budget. Activities include:
- Providing guidance on all financial matters for the parish.
- Insuring that all donations and expenditures are accounted for according to diocesan procedures.
- Recommending to the Pastor and Parish Council ways to reduce parish operating cost.
- Reporting annually on the financial condition of the parish and plans for the upcoming year.
- Training collection counters, volunteers who work in pairs, counting the weekly collection on Sundays. Each counter works approximately once every eight weeks.
Contact: John Drake, 488-6621